Monday, August 27, 2007

Want to hear some exciting news?

Yeah Yeah Yeah..wouldn't we all. Absolutely nothing new and exciting here, just the same ole stuff.

S, as for which books I have been reading, I don't read books, that's why there are movies :-P I really have never been one to sit down with a book. Does that make me dumb? F think so LOL. She uses all these big words that I don't know and she tells me I would know them if I read. What a stinker!!

Well it's going to be another glorious day, I have to work, and F is going to tag along...Have I ever said how much I love her company, and how much I just love her. She does frustrate me a bunch, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I hope everything is going great for everyone, and next time i promise i will have something to share, instead of just rambling...

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I think we now havea serious problem in the family....L doesn't like to read. F, were you aware of this before the wedding? I certainly hope so! We are a family of readers. You need to get L into a reading program... LOL! Movies are good, but it doesn't allow for the imagination to really go wild. Curling up on a cold, rainy/snowy day with a good book is so relaxing! Unfortunately, I'll be curling up with Algebra this fall. Not to worry, I'll still find time to finish the last 4 Harry Potter books. And NO, I don't want anyone to tell me how it ends. I want to find out on my own, thank you very much!

stacy a said...

Boy you are lucky we like you L. Don't read......WTH? Just kidding! We all know that J (dad) doesn't read either. Although, he knows some big words too since he does crosswords. Don't be intimidated though....you'll pick them up through the years just like I did. :)

Nothing new here either....hence, no blog post of my own. I'll just comment on yours.

You just keep on lovin' my little girl and we be just fine. You two are perfect for each other. Aren't you supposed to get on each other's nerves sometimes?? Have a great day kiddos!

Stacy said...

Not read???? That just wrong...very, very wrong...
Why I myself am fixing to dive into a 5ft stack of books- all on the history of the civil war & Alaskan history....talk about fun!

Jackie said...

Ok,ok, so we'll lighten up L just a bit. After all, he's the person that turned our F into a girlie girl. So dear L, we love you just the way you are. I kind of thought crosswords were a form of reading - I was giving J the benefit! Besides, F & L are so darned cute together. Be patient SA, L's going to want his own form of manland. Hmmmm, a huge entertainment room with surround sound for all those movies, maybe.