Sunday, August 19, 2007

One is the loneliest number

I have to tell you about F's version of this song.....it goes like this *clearing my throat to sing it for you* "One is the loneliest number, two is almost as lonely, only with one more person" Now that's an interesting twist! AJ, as for the Stop in the name of love, the hand motions and bootie shaking were there as well while she wailed those lyrics.

Aahemm. I would just like to point out that I was not wailing....I was simply trying to show him what the "incredible" talents of AJ and Mom were when singing their rendition. I have the moves....that's no joke. They're handed down from the women in the family....wait, wait...we've all seen Dad dance...maybe my moves come from him. LOL.... Ok...I just needed to clear up that little portion of his post. Oh, and for any of you who want to make fun of my new version of the Number song.... :-P It's actually not new. That's how I originally wrote the lyrics and they were then changed for radio. So HA! Now who's laughing?? ;-)

Have a great day everyone...

SM, tell D and R that AF and UL say hi and the we love them too!

2 comments:

stacy a said...

Apparently our moves were pretty good because people are still talking about them. There were people there trying to sign us to an amazing contract but we decided our families came first......life in my world is pretty good. I can see that my daughter has inherited her father's song writing abilities. Some day they will be played as they are written. :)

Jackie said...

"We Got the Moves"....it's in our blood - it's our heritage! And yes, the whole lyrics issue. F definitely got that from her Dad. Gee, what else did she inherit from him? Ok, I'll be nice and not go into that touchy area.

Love You!