Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Finally...

So here it is...Finally...A day off! What should we do today? Actually there is a lot to do today.

We both need haircuts, I am beginning to look a little wavy, and F's hair is just driving her nuts...SO that #1 on our list

Also we are going to go grocery shopping and then to the library to get F some new and exciting books.

I am hoping this evening we can just "veg" and watch a movie and cook something good for dinner and just have a nice quiet evening enjoying each others company.

See we weren't kidding when we said life in podunk was uneventful! LOL

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Ohhhh, the excitement! Hold me back, I'm getting dizzy with excitement! Hey F - apparently you haven't told LB about my dizzy thing...you know the passing out. Don't get me dizzy - it can be embarassing, at least for me anyway. NOT the dizzy as in blonde roots. Don't even act like you weren't thinking that!