Friday, August 17, 2007

Skidamarinkydinkydink skidamarinkydo

Well... Let me tell you about the singing ablities of F! Yes..she was singing that song this morning in the shower. I think all the windows in the house are cracked and we will have to replace them! F thinks that it was for my listening pleasure, but we all know the truth ;-)

Today is going to be yet another glorious day... Work work work! Does life get any better than this??

We will post a couple of pics when we get those capabilities. I know everyone cannot wait to see our beautiful faces and our precious little girls. By the way, does anyone want to buy a dog (Gracie)? LOL I have one for sale, and the price is right...FREE...no wait, we will give $10.00 to take her. She's BIG, DUMB, Loves socks, and is mildly retarded, and did I mention DUMB. However, she is pretty cute. Her sister (Moo) on the other hand is cute, smart, and chunky. There seems to be a sibling rivalry going on here!

We will write more later, keep us up-to-date on the events going on in your lives..

3 comments:

stacy a said...

I bet this song can't even come close to Delta Dawn in the tub.....and I do remember her shower "singing" abilities. :)

You can't sell my grandaughter! Are you crazy? Gracie is adorable! Well, okay so she has some problems. Don't we all?

Don't forget to feed your brother this weekend!!!!! There are some goodies there for both of you. No fighting! Love you both - hopefully see you soon.

Stacy said...

You guys are such dorks....and that is exactly why I love ya! Did F. dance too??? Cuz ya know girl's got some serious moves! *Snort* (uhm...disclaimer....no one in our family has rhythm...and if they tell you they do they are flat out lying! We may like music...but performers of any kind, we are NOT) :)

Jackie said...

Hey, hey..I'm offended and SM should be too! You obviously don't remember or famous "Stop in the name of love" routine. It's priceless! We were hits at the New Years Eve party and down at the infamous Bud's Corner. I'm sure there were people wanting our autographs...a couple agents wanting us to sign contracts even! We have all sorts of rhythm. Oh, there's a song..."I got rhythm" We should start practicing that one for the next family get-together!
Love you all (and that includes you now Mr. L!)
Oh, do love your blog!