Thursday, August 23, 2007

Simply Sluggish...

So, we meet again. How's it going in your world? You ask the same of me? Well...let me tell you... It's hot...I don't mean a little warm...I mean freaking HOT!!! As my friend Erika would say,"I'm sweatin' like a prostitute in the Baptist church." Nah, really I'm not sweating cause I haven't left the house.

Yesterday L.B. worked and got his hairs cut. He looks soooo cute! Last night I did some laundry, cleaned up the house a smidgey, and we ate dinner. He's off again today, praise God! We've done absolutely zilch today. It's nice when those days come along once in a while. Laying around eating, watching TV, and then remembering that a shower might be a pleasant addition to the day.

I think the last time we posted was to tell you that he had a day off...I'm seeing a trend. That day I got my hairs cut, and then we hit the grocery store and Bed Bath and Beyond. I have to tell you that I L-O-V-E that store. I told L.B. that we wouldn't be in there long cause I hate shopping....but it's a time warp in there. We used our wedding money and bought some stuff for the house. I think I could easily spend millions in that store. We got curtains, new canisters for the counter, cookie sheets, and the list could go on and on. If you would happen to need shopping ideas for any up and coming holiday....let me whisper in your ear...come closer "Bed Bath and Beyond."

Ok...I'm off to dry my hair and get back to my important tasks for the day. (reading my newest library book, cause I also got a chance to visit our local library the other day). Life is good....we are simply sluggish.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Good morning Dear F. Well, I heard the whisper about that store - what's the name again? But knowing how much I too love wandering those isles - could you be a little more specific, just in case someone might want to make a purchase for you? It might help. Otherwise I'll come home with loads of stuff that will fit my home perfectly but would lok horrid in yours. Now wouldn't that be a shame?

stacy a said...

Sounds like an old married couple to me. :)Lazy days are good.

As for the E-dog.....he has you both wrapped around his little doggy paw. He is one spoiled pup!

And by the way, when you called what makes you think I was playing around on the computer? Okay.... so maybe I was.

Stacy said...

So I gotta ask..."what's ya reading F?" I jut hit the library last week roo. But I am reading for the semester that starts tomorrow...blech! Wanna trade?

Stacy said...

And by the way...what is L reading..chic lit??? LOL Seriously what's on L.'s reading list?