Monday, September 10, 2007

Hey there, hi there, ho there....

Well, I guess it's been a while. Not much going on here. Larry's been working like a mad man....he's been taking as many hours as possible to make sure everything is taken care of while I'm not working...and so we have money to spend. I've been busy too....busy doing....wait, that's right....I'm still not working. Though I am trying to find something....still sending out resumes. I have gotten some cleaning and laundry done the last few days. Always a plus, because that means no more "Baby, I don't have any clean roos" and now it's just "Baby, I'm down to just the roos I don't like" hehehe. Maybe I'm starting to get this domestic thing a little after all.

I just wanted to pop in and say hello...we want to keep you guys up to date, though when I sit here there doesn't seem much to say. So, what's new with you?

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Thank goodness LB has some clean roos. We had heard rumblings clear up here in Alaska that LB was wandering around in dirty roos or at the very least he was wearing clean roos that he didn't like to wear. I'm right with you there on the whole job search thing. For obvious reasons I'm doing mine online...the mail service up here isn't the best...LOL! Luckily I still have my job but it's not a good environment and my tongue is bleeding from biting it too much. Love you both!