Friday, September 28, 2007

1/2 OFF!

Ok..so here's the problem. Yesterday F and I went to Drug Mart to get some tylenol, and then it hit me....the baby aisle. Oh boy, they had quite a bit of stuff 50% off :-) I couldn't resist. However, I did limit myslef to only four things, but I could have spent a fortune.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I am way uber excited to be a dad. I constantly have daydreams about the little one. It's unbelievable to me how many people out there have children that they don't really want, how could you not want a child, your child, one of God's little miracles? I am preplexed

Enough about me, you guys want to know about F. F is doing fine despite the normal pregnancy quirks. She has the nausea, fatigue, and the cravings that go with it. She has been recently on the banana craving and tuna salad sandwhiches. However stessful the months to come will be, I assure you that your precious F will be in good hands.

Just thought you guys would like a little update. I hope all is well in your lives.
We love you guys!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh I love baby stuff!!! I can't wait to start shopping :)

Stacy said...

Oh...I almost forgot....40-nerdy!

Jackie said...

1/2 off...OMG, that's cause for a shopping bing. Proud of you L, to limit yourself to 4 items. Glad to hear F is doing ok, other than the expected things that go with pregnancy. Bananas and tuna fish, what a combination. I can still remember mine...deep fried mushrooms, SM's dad bought me a whole case cause he was tired of hearing me whine about being hungry for them! Can hardly wait to find out - boy or girl - then the real shopping can begin! Love you guys!