Monday, October 15, 2007

6 Weeks 4 Days

So F and I went to the hospital today to get the first ultrasound done. We found out that she is 6 Weeks and 4 days along, which gives us a due date of JUNE 5th. It also verified that there is only one:-

The ultrasound was so cool you could see the baby's heart beating (at 103 beats per minute). The test just made the idea of have a child so surreal. I can't speak for F, but this is too awesome...I am sure she agrees!!

I just thought I would update you on the progress of ??????? (I bet you would love to know the name that goes in here)

I hope everything is good on your end and we will keep you posted!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

We know the name - or at least the temporary name/nickname - "Tidbit". It so fits! Glad to hear everything is going well, or as well as can be expected with morning sickness and all that. Just remind F that if she holds off long enough Tidbit could share a birthday with D....6/18!

Stacy said...

So uber cool! I can hardly wait!!! I have the 'date' marked all pretty on my calendar :) (Can you hear me squealing qith excitement??) Love you guys! 40 nerdy!

stacy a said...

Okay....first off.....it's peanut, not tidbit. Geez! :)
I'm so glad that peanut is okay and beginning to grow. Hopefully in a month or so you won't get sick anymore. You look so
adorable....with your cute cut and cute shirts. (oops, just remembered, I'm supposed to be taking pictures. I'll send one soon I promise.) I finally got dad, aka pops, to admit he is totally excited. He's just being the typical dad and worrying that all goes well with the pregnancy. Not that I don't worry....but he is definitely worrying more. Probably because he's never been pregnant so he doesn't realize some things are normal. He's just watching out for his little princess. Hey, if peanut is a girl, does that mean we have a new princess????? Love you - granmomma

Jackie said...

Ohhhhh, didn't know that the interim name was officially Peanut. That works! And I can just imagine how excited "pops" is about all this. I know you are too SA, but as you mentioned - it's different for men. Cute cut....did F get her hair cut? Oh, we need pics of that too!

Stacy said...

yeah..pics...we need pics!!!