Thursday, November 8, 2007

10 weeks

Well Peanut's now 10 weeks along. Can you believe it, 2 1/2 months? Where does the time go? Now it's the waiting game, I think I am going to go nuts waiting around. F doesn't go back to the doctor until after Thanksgiving. She is statring to feel a little better, although a dry heaving spell is not that uncommon. Poor F cannot have anything with dairy in it, and yes that includes ice cream :-(

But other than that F really likes her new job, besides the part where she cannot be with me all day. Hey, every job has its ups and downs...right? I try to take my lunch the same time as F, just to see each other for a minute or two, but only if I am in the area.

Thats all that is going on right now..nothing too exciting. I hope everyone is good and we'll keep you posted...